Monday, October 27, 2014

2014!!!

AHHH! SOOO much has changed in 4years! Lets see,, My parents got divorced, I lived in a homeless shelter, I moved schools between 7th and 8th grade, I moved schools second semester of 8th grade, I moved schools between 8th and 9th grade, My mom got remarried, and I am 15, have a wonderful new family, friends and life. So, without further adoo, here's how life is now! Today, just this morning, I found out form my cousin, (who is more of a brother to me) A sophmore at my school has been picking on him. I knew it was happening at the beginning of the year, but then I thought Dustin had brought it on himself. I was there the first time it happened. All Levi( the sophmore) did was tell him to shut up or get knocked up side the head. I didn't think much of until last week. Here's how it went down: I walk to choir. Dustin walks back over to the elementary school (he's only in 6th grade) from band. I stop and say hi to him, because I love him. Levi walks up. Levi grabs Dustin by the shoulder. Teachers do nothing NOTHING!!!! I get between them, risking a punch to the face by Levi, also not really caring. I pushed Levi away from Dustin and tell Dustin to go to clas. Tell Levi, he touches Dustin, I'll beat his ass. Tell him it's not a threat it's a promise. Fin out this morning Levi did it again. I gave Levi one last chance. We'll see how it goes... Why are guys such douche bags? I mean, I KNOW guys are stupid and whatever, but why can't they not lay hands on each other. Levi is one of the biggest douche bags in my school! I can't believe I danced with him at homecoming!Of course, Celeste, one of my best friends-Who was at the time dating Levi-bribed him with a kiss. I can't believed I danced with him, and she kissed him! I would've puked! There's another guy too. his name's Eric. i used to have a crush on him. I should've listened to my friends at the beginning of the year. Eric is an Atheist, a drug addict and a man whore. HE HAS 4 KIDS. HE IS 15 WITH 4 KIDS!!! He is just as much a douche. Well, I will tell you a story. One time Levi and Eric (who are bi and I swear are dating) came to school high!! On percocet. How fucked up is your life to do that? Well, I guess that's enough for now. -Savannah

No comments:

Post a Comment